What can you do when things are tough?
- Consider a 0% interest rate credit card to avoid the 20% interest rates.
- Talking to your credit card provider. Be open, upfront and honest with them.
- Personal loan – try to get your debt into one manageable payment.
- Spending plans and budgets – now is the time! Where is the money going? What can be stopped?
- Part-time job. Look at extra ways to bring an income – online income, garage sale, cleaning, mowing the lawns.
That’s out top 5 tips to a speedy start to getting back in control of your money and your life. You can do this!